Wednesday, July 10, 2013

SHOES!!!

This week's blog posting will be short and sweet because I have several exciting projects in the works that aren't quite ready to share.

I did find a great way to organize all of Blythe's shoes. Before I show you that, did you know that Blythe can wear a variety of shoes belonging to other dolls? She of course has shoes that are made for her, but she can also wear some Barbie shoes, as well as shoes made for Tiny Betsy McCall.

I am limited in what I can wear for shoes because of several previous surgeries, so to quell my love of shoes, I live vicariously through my dolls and Blythe is no exception. I was tired of rummaging through a box trying to find a matching pair. Blythe needed some sort of shoe organization and I found it in the office supply section of my local Dollar Tree. As you see, it is an ordinary, plastic desk organizer.
I turned this up on its end and it made the perfect place to store ALL of Blythe's footwear.



If you look from the side, you can see she can even fit her figure skates in. You may have noticed the wooden shoes on the top. They are actually souvenirs from Holland that fit Blythe perfectly. The blue wooden shoes with the red and white heart design (second row from the bottom) are souvenirs from Finland which also fit her perfectly. You never know where you are going to find goodies for your Blythe, so keep your eyes open.

Don't foget to visit my web site: Blythe - The Big Eyed Girl

No comments: