Monday, June 15, 2015

Move Over Tess Holiday!


Has it really been since February that I have written anything here? I have no idea where the time goes, but I am sure a lot of us feel that way. Anyway, enough of that and more about the girls and their house.

So, as things happen sometimes with dolls, the longer you have them, the more you figure them out. Just like when Hyacinth let me know that her name should be Margot. Well, Polly’s story has changed. You see, I had told you that she was pregnant. The more I thought about that, I realized that if that were her story, she would eventually have to give birth and go back to her pre-pregnancy body and that wasn’t going to happen.  So Polly has reinvented herself.  So move over Tess Holiday and meet Polly, the newest plus sized super model!

 


 

This is Polly’s room and yes, it is Barbie pink. Not my favorite color, but she likes it. The bed and closet were items I won at a meeting of my Indy Fashion Doll Club.  The end tables, with working lights, were part of the bedroom set that Annabelle has, but the color went better in this room.  The flowers on a stand are made of resin and purchased at Goodwill. This room is still very much a work in progress and I will share more as more in the future.

                                                                                       
                                        

                                                                                                    

Because my posts seem to be few and far between (SORRY!), this post, like my last one is about vacation. In October, I took Ramona with us on a vacation that didn’t go as originally planned. This time, Polly is going to join us and hopefully things will go better.

I told Polly she was going on vacation next month. She immediately put on the dress, made by Charlie Green, with the wooden shoes and windmills, grabbed her own wooden shoes and announced that she is ready for her trip to HOLLAND. I don't want to be the one to tell her that we are going to New England and not Europe. I think since you made the dress, you need to tell her Charlie. LOL!

                       


Polly is upset that we are going to New England, instead of merry olde England, Holland and other European destinations. I had to pacify her by promising her a new wardrobe to bring on vacation and by making her some deluxe accommodations in our newly purchased travel trailer.  So, stay tuned while Polly becomes my task master and works my fingers to the bone.
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please let Polly know Ophelia is excited for her visit.